Sunday, February 8, 2009

TGC: A Note from Esquire the New Gentleman

This is my first time writting a blog based loosely on life experiences and filled with personal opinions about the every day random events that occur in life. All of our lives and experiences shape and mold our characters and help us to define ourselves as individuals. I promise through this blog to be a true to all of you as well as be true to myself and remain a true and honest Gentleman. The word Gentleman is rarely used in conversations about men anymore and even more rarely seen in most men today. It does not say that men incapable of being Gentlemen though. I aim to return integrity and creditbility to all men as a represention of today's man and Gentleman.

I completely understand that today's man is more of a product of his environment. What's does that say about the environment? What does that say about the sources of influence in today's environment? It says a lot. But excuses are like butt cheeks, everybody has them. But we as individuals have the power to shape our own future and pave our own paths. But one of the hardest things about life is choosing the right path to pave. None of us are fortune tellers, or at least no one I know. But we as individuals have to follow our conscience in hopes of choosing the right path and have the integrity to live with those decisions without regrets. This is without a doubt very possible. If you think otherwise, I respect that. But I will ask you to take a good look at our newly elected United States President and ask yourself is he not an example of my words? We all make mistakes. It is a part of life and it is those mistakes which make us human. But living with ourselves after making those mistakes will shape our character and define us as individuals. So I ask you, Who are you?

Sincerely,
Esquire S.
The New Gentleman

No comments:

Post a Comment